Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

T -Shirts Arrived Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I was looking at getting new some clothing and getting them embroided with my new logo http://www.threadworks.co.uk/ which belfast designed for me i found a place local to me and inc embroidery only £8.50 inc delivery for a t- shirt soi just ordered 2 to see what they were like . The quality is very good and i will be interested how they wash up like but for £8.50 result i hope .The embroidery is very good quailty as well although some colours need to be changed next time as they are not very clear so belfast mate if you read this can you change the colours a bit darker please xxxx

View attachment 594

That looks sweet mate! Bargain for £8.50!!

Do you still have the .ai file I sent to you? As I had to get a new hard drive and lost everything /emoticons/sad.png

this is the e-mail i got from them and i paid by pay-pal i am sorry i do not know about prices for fleeces but i will do soon as i fill the time is coming

To: 'MARK MUNRO'

Sent: Thursday, 13 September 2012, 14:48

Subject: RE: quote

Hi

T shirts £8.50 per garment

Polo shirts £10.50 per garment

£15 set up fee for the logo ( this is a one off fee)

Prices are inclusive of vat and delivery

Kind Regards

Mandie

Back