Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got my SL-X 25 yesterday

paul1

SLX 25 arrived yesterday and rest of my kit, im no expert but seems brilliant and lighter than clx I trained using, quality seems nice too... free hat, pen and keyring also come in handy

picked up some more customers today and not started advertising properly yet so hoping goes well.

would you guys recommend I buy another pole also for back up or different jobs etc etc either smaller or bigger ? or should I be fine with slx 25 for now got the budget but don't want to spend it if not required etc

thanks to all as usual

Get used to this one first. When you know what you're doing and how much work this pole does, then have a think about if you need another.

I'd probably keep this pole as backup when it's on its last legs and then buy a new one, or sell the old one.

In this game you will find you will be having to buy new kit as you get more work comming in. As an example you may get asked to do taller work so will need to look at adding extra sections to your pole etc. Not only that stuff don't last for ever so always wise to carry spares with you.

Yeah you'll probably need a longer pole and also an 18ft for residential would be a good idea, I use my 18' all the time, it's so light and easy to use, it's a facelift Phoenix, I love the clamps, so fast and easy, worth a look.

I like my Gardiner slx35 but prefer the clamps on the Phoenix by a mile

The three poles I use that cover all bases are

18ft Phoenix X

25ft Phoenix X

35ft Gardiner SLX

They do me for my whole round

Yeah you'll probably need a longer pole and also an 18ft for residential would be a good idea, I use my 18' all the time, it's so light and easy to use, it's a facelift Phoenix, I love the clamps, so fast and easy, worth a look.
I like my Gardiner slx35 but prefer the clamps on the Phoenix by a mile

The three poles I use that cover all bases are

18ft Phoenix X

25ft Phoenix X

35ft Gardiner SLX

They do me for my whole round
where from the phoenix mate? will have a look ?I thought gardiner poles were surpost to be best or are they all on a par really, love the slx 25 and Alex very good customer service, cheers

I use phoenix hybrid

nice blue one lol with a soft vikan head

I buy one 22ft around every four month

ps,pure freedom around 160 I think

where from the phoenix mate? will have a look ?I thought gardiner poles were surpost to be best or are they all on a par really, love the slx 25 and Alex very good customer service, cheers
Window cleaning warehouse or polarbrite mate,

Yeah Gardiner are great, and I also love my slx, but for speed of use, you can't beat the facelift clamps, there also really easy to use as well, well worth a look, particularly the 18ft, it's only 980g and really rigid

Also the facelift brush is really good as well, amazing splay and very good scrubbing power

The Phoenix 'x' is the one you want (full carbon)

Window cleaning warehouse or polarbrite mate,
Yeah Gardiner are great, and I also love my slx, but for speed of use, you can't beat the facelift clamps, there also really easy to use as well, well worth a look, particular the 18ft, it's only 980g and really rigid
Cheers

Is it the phoenix 18 or other model? Can you also a advise on my last post just done about which hose? If you can see it? Appreciate help

Also the facelift brush is really good as well, amazing splay and very good scrubbing power
The Phoenix 'x' is the one you want (full carbon)
How much is the Phoenix x Jake?....admittedly being a bit lazy as I'm sure it's easy to google

You'll want to get the facelift 'lightweight brush' with the pole if you do get it mate, not the 'badger brush'

Yeah that's the one, but get it from polarbrite as you can then get the 18' one,

For some reason wcw haven't got the 18 or 22 in stock

Yeah that's the one, but get it from polarbrite as you can then get the 18' one,
For some reason wcw haven't got the 18 or 22 in stock
Nice one - looks like a good pole. Possibly not on WCW as its selling well. Cheers fella

SLX 25 arrived yesterday and rest of my kit, im no expert but seems brilliant and lighter than clx I trained using, quality seems nice too... free hat, pen and keyring also come in handy
picked up some more customers today and not started advertising properly yet so hoping goes well.

would you guys recommend I buy another pole also for back up or different jobs etc etc either smaller or bigger ? or should I be fine with slx 25 for now got the budget but don't want to spend it if not required etc

thanks to all as usual
ide get a 47ft super max then u will b able to take nearly every job that swings buy even if u only use it 1 or 2 times a month its there when u need it

I had this pole when I was cleaning. Had a couple of others but ended up using this on everything great pole!

Back