Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Custys who **** you around with paying

WCF

Help Support WCF:

thing is despite loosing off the verbals im the loser and she got a free clean. iv yet to find a phrase that really hurts their feelings

i never text, i feel its a sign of weakness
It can save a lot of hassle boar. If I am going to have to go back to collect from someone then I want to know for certain that they will be in or that they have definitely left the money there. A blank wasted visit would be a proper wind up. I also wont go out of my way to collect.....I have to be In the area/passing by.

how do u knock on the door at a late payers ?. in recent times im holding the doorbell and rat a tat tatting with an urgency. gentle tapping is music to the ears for a late payer

"iv come for my money " said in a monotone ,is a good opening gambit

I always get rid of messers even if they are fit. Make sure I get my payment then ditch them. But you do have to distinguish between the messers and the forgetful ones......life is busy and we can all forget. A lot of my customers pay online and they are the most forgetful. I have everyones mobile number, so a quick text always sorts it. One particular customer, anna, always forgets and her cleans are 35 quid. I just wait till I next do hers and she pays me 70. I'm particularly lenient with anna;)
This is pretty much how I work too. I am very easy going usually with people, but when it turns bad, I get nasty quickly- everyones got their breaking point I guess.

This is pretty much how I work too. I am very easy going usually with people, but when it turns bad, I get nasty quickly- everyones got their breaking point I guess.
Many tools to use Tolish and you find If your customers like you they are less likely to let you down. Mrtaytay is not averse to using a peaceful weapon called charm.

I get nasty quickly- everyones got their breaking point I guess.
Yep, nearly lost it with a customer umming and erring on the doorstep today. I had booked her Conny roof in for tomorrow, but I finished early today, so I thought I'd knock on and see if she wanted it done today "Ooh I've got visitors and I'm going out in an hour." I had to turn away and look at her car while she dithered. I'll be doing the conny tomorrow and she will be out thank feck.

thing is despite loosing off the verbals im the loser and she got a free clean. iv yet to find a phrase that really hurts their feelings
Ok, heres a good one for you Boar; "I've heard from a few people around here that you're a ****, turns out they were right".

Its a nasty little mind game that'll change the way they look at there neighbours. /emoticons/biggrin.png You're also multiplying the impact of your 4 letter insult by however many people they reckon is talking about them. :thumbsup:

Ok, heres a good one for you Boar; "I've heard from a few people around here that you're a ****, turns out they were right".
Its a nasty little mind game that'll change the way they look at there neighbours. /emoticons/biggrin.png You're also multiplying the impact of your 4 letter insult by however many people they reckon is talking about them. :thumbsup:
cheers , i will practice saying that - no point trying to remember your lines at the door

I think f-off you uggerly cnt would do the trick in reality boar :rofl:
she turned and ran indoors , so could be she sobbed so you could be right. my workers later chipped in "she did look older than what she probably is"

cheers , i will practice saying that - no point trying to remember your lines at the door
Lol, I'm sure you'll add your own twist to it mate. Should have the desired effect, it'll just take one neighbour to not say good morning to them one day, and they'll re-live your insult all over again. hehe:D

T or C @Tuffers but if people are watching its always best to aim for the comedy effect by calling him or her a 'TWUNT' for a five letter word that Vorderman would be chuffed with. :thumbsup:

she turned and ran indoors , so could be she sobbed so you could be right. my workers later chipped in "she did look older than what she probably is"
You called a woman the c word :eek: and you want to find a more offensive thing to say :rofl:

I do handyman service and one lady,regular customer,called me few weeks ago.It was Friday after 8pm.My 16 months daughter is locked in the bedroom,key is broken and she is crying.Please hurry!!!

Ok,I did my job and she said I'll send you money online,like usually.Great,but...

...after 2 weeks,she said £40 is too much and she want better price.After another 2 weeks she paid me £32 .

My regular customer,so how can you expect this f*** ***** ...

Friday after 8 she should pay 40 quid just for the callout charge before paying for the job

Cheeky cnut

A bit off topic but got one who pays on time but allways with a money bag full of 5 and 10 n's with the same :turd: that will help with ur change:mad:

Latest Posts

Back