Ro?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Richmaze1981, Jan 15, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Richmaze1981

Richmaze1981 Active Member

What ro should I buy any recommendations I just bought a 1000l ibc tank my budget is around £250 anyone got a merlin they look good

Advertisement
  2. Squeak and Bubbles

4040 h5 or h4 depending on ur psi if you can afford one.

3. chip

chip Guru

Heard merlons have pricey membranes for what they are. Consider this. http://daqua.co.uk/ro_systems.htm
    One at the bottom, choose your gpd, not the same model as mine but same idea albeit without di, which you can add for about 30 quid. I use daqua for water treatment, good stuff, impeccable service. Got axeon membranes from their and they get tds to 1, my others did 12. If you don't need to produce water too quick it's a no brainier for me, just get an ibc and leave it on all weekend. Doug comes on here a lot, if you ask him he'll advise better than me

4. OoO

OoO Guest

Avoid merlin, Doug is your man!

5. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Whats wrong with merlin? I know theres a lot of waste water that comes out but it works great for me 80psi from my tap into my merlin fills my 500ltr tank in 3 and half hours

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Expensive to maintain, expensive to start of with and had a few problems years ago with shut off problem. I know of at least 2 cleaners who had flooded vans :(

7. Neil

Neil Grand Master

3 of my mates have had merlins and still have them now and they say there really good i got one when i started and its been brill , people are going to have problems as life is never straight forward :)

8. OoO

OoO Guest

They are good, but i would go to daqua.

9. Neil

Neil Grand Master

heres mine if the link works
    src="http://youtube.com/v/bJD7nqyfg0c?version=3"
    frameborder="0"/>

10. OoO

OoO Guest

LMAO - Dannydyerwindowcleaning.com

Advertisement