Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Glue On The Glass

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Squeak and Bubbles

Hey Guys

Hope your well :)

I have been traditionally cleaning some interior windows. We had to pull some film off the glass which left a glue residue. Apart from my fingers dropping off trying to take the glue off, how on earth and what is the best option to get this glue residue off the glass?

I have tried very hot (boiled from a kettle) soapy water with blade but to no avail (takes ages) . Any of you chaps no what is best to use before I go back on Sunday to finish the job.

Cheers

Darran

one bottle did me a 9ft x 8ft window. no you just spray it on to cover the surface, leave for about 10 minutes and then scrap it off,

take a load of really old cloths or paper towel, as you will see how it comes off in the video

just uploading it to youtube now, and i'll put it on here when done

one bottle did me a 9ft x 8ft window. no you just spray it on to cover the surface, leave for about 10 minutes and then scrap it off,take a load of really old cloths or paper towel, as you will see how it comes off in the video

just uploading it to youtube now, and i'll put it on here when done
Ok, let me know dude when it's uploaded. Will check it out :)

If you was a girl I'd marry you :) Cheers... My fingers are killing me... Last year I did a 72 bedroom nursing home, and every external window had this on... It nearly finished me off.
lol well i wasnt a girl last time i looked! lol

yer i was dreading the window and i just brought this stuff to try, worked great but i forgot to take the bigger scraping blade! so only had that little one! thats why it took me a while!

Back