Roll on tomorrow!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Dec 20, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Can't wait, December 21st, winter solstice, shortest day of the year!!

Once tomorrow is over we've done it again and on our way back towards spring and summer! :)

We've had it good except a bit of rain so let's hope we get a mild January and February then onto a stunner of a summer! :)) :cool:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

I keep telling myself ," Spring is around the corner ", but it's been very warm this month , it's seems to be here already .

I've had my wettest spell for a couple of years . Had to chuck my trainers in the bin , couldn't keep them dry , now I wear wellies. :D

3. Damo

Damo Guru

So far this year i have lost 5 days due to bad weather. Weather has caused some issues. this week looks bad with rain and bloody more wind!!!

4. Posh

Posh Hero

December has been great. Hopefully get all done by Wednesday which to be honest did not think I would do in November. Long may it continue.

A bit of snow would be OK Xmas day & Boxing Day

5. Damo

Damo Guru

dave helped me out no end these last two days. It also meant i didnt have to work Saturday. Hoping he is twiddling thumbs on Tuesday and maybe Christmas eve :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

6. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

It's been hard to get a really good days work done without getting rained off. It's very mild but I'd rather be cold and rain free. Can't wait to get crimbo out of the way and look forward to spring. I hate winter it's so depressing sat in dark at 4pm and there's not enough daylight in the day to do everything.

7. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Best winter ever down here, not lost one whole day, just a couple of afternoons. Not worn a jacket to work once. Hope we get a lovely spring but not a hot summer (I'm a ginger) :whistle:

8. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

I must be in the pisspot of the country. Did one this morning.

9. Damo

Damo Guru

3 houses off target so can't complain.

Wind was Urm STRONG! Wheelie bins being blown over. Gates being ripped out my hands. Still happy to get what I did done. Rain was horrible with wind :( hey ho.

10. Posh

Posh Hero

Ahh what's a matter with you.
    Wfp people don't stop in the rain or wind.
    Work in all weathers

Wimps:p:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Advertisement