Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got A Quote.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

W

Wheatie

Pure Freedom called back this morning, I got a quote for a system, this dosent included Poles, Burshs or Heated system.

My quote was: £3,223

This includes fitting & waterproofing too. Which they send the paint out few days before & you paint it urself. It's a 500ltr tank too.

Lol mate, I'm pricing the bits up myself at the mo, and I can't seeing coming close to that.

Nice price! Other place to try out a grippa tank just to see a price. But diy is cheaper if you can do it!

Feckin ouch !!!

DIY it is then i wouldnt even consider paying that .
Lol tell me about it. I would rather buy all the kit and ask someone on here to help me fit it and I will give them a few quid to help me lol.

its a joke, i got my van set up for a 2 people, with 2 pumps 2 hoses 2 of all trad gear poles for £2500 and thats with buyin the van too!

Lol Wheatie I'm fairly good at DIY so I can always give you a hand.

They key is planning and also making sure you have everything before you begin /emoticons/smile.png

Cheers Zemon mate! My main effort now is to get a TDS meter, then I will know what kit.

Lol and save some of the paint cose when you drill holes for Frame you'll want to paint the freshly drilled edge or it'll rust in no time lol

if you are any good at diy then fiberglass the back of your van it is about the same amount of money but will last a life time

Back