Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats Your Top 3 Highest Priced Jobs And How Often

Don't think I am having a moan but I don't think its a good idea to discuss money on forums. There are too many posts about money. It gives people the wrong impression to the wrong people and that comes back on us eventually.

If you look at some of the ridiculous claims made on CIU. I was always hitting the report to moderator button to object. Then a few weeks later the same person who reckoned he made £xxx a day was complaining that his beat up old van had broken down and he couldn't afford to get it fixed.

maintain a discreet and dignified silence is my view

Don’t worry about it so much, most people aren’t attracted to doing window cleaning for a living in the first instance, and you will always get people who live in a fool’s paradise with regards to there earnings, as you have pointed out.

It isn’t as easy or simple as some make out, before you finally make the best money possible window cleaning. Making an average living doing window cleaning is easy or very simple, but it takes a while before you can use those terms and earn the top money.

The monetary figure alone is only half the story anyhow – how long does it take to earn? (Then you have to minus cost). For example - some of my best paying work takes half an hour to do; at the other end of the scale one of my ‘worst’ jobs is £175.00 – this job will be binned with-in the next twelve months, if they don’t accept the future increase.

£75 in 1 hour is great, £150 in a day isn’t as good!

Richard

Don’t worry about it so much, most people aren’t attracted to doing window cleaning for a living in the first instance, and you will always get people who live in a fool’s paradise with regards to there earnings, as you have pointed out.

It isn’t as easy or simple as some make out, before you finally make the best money possible window cleaning. Making an average living doing window cleaning is easy or very simple, but it takes a while before you can use those terms and earn the top money.

The monetary figure alone is only half the story anyhow – how long does it take to earn? (Then you have to minus cost). For example - some of my best paying work takes half an hour to do; at the other end of the scale one of my ‘worst’ jobs is £175.00 – this job will be binned with-in the next twelve months, if they don’t accept the future increase.

£75 in 1 hour is great, £150 in a day isn’t as good!

Richard
Is that what type if stuff your book says? Cos if it does ill be interested /emoticons/tongue.png loool

Is that what type if stuff your book says? Cos if it does ill be interested /emoticons/tongue.png loool

Harunh, it’s hard to take you’re seriously sometimes, but it’s your business and not mine, and it’s your choice to take your business as seriously as you want. What I can tell you the difference in income between window cleaners can run in tens of thousands of pounds each year - why do you think this is?

So if you do figured things out in just a couple of years, you could say you have only lost a potential 20k during this time, but you have saved yourself the cost of £34.95 for the book.

The information in the book is practical, but I cant guarantee that you will be able to put it to good use, I can tell window cleaners with varying experience have brought the book and gained something more from there £34.95 investment, ultimately its up to you.

Richard

my first house after canvassing @ £35 8wkly., dont know how long it will to clean untill wednesday when the sun will be shinning.

Back