Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is Wfp Quicker?

I think most WFP users know the score.

I was trad and then converted the round to WFP

I work less hours for more money.

No point in doing a trad vs wfp debate. Both sides have advantages and disadvantages. I prefer wfp

Any day of the week.

No point in doing a trad vs wfp debate. Both sides have advantages and disadvantages. I prefer wfp

Any day of the week.
Correct, I prefer WFP work now but will never give up Trad. Most of my work is Trad I like it that way. Keeps me fit lol

Where did you pull that figure from, seems like over kill to be faire.
4 months is an average conservative figure, if you think about it, it’s just 33% or a third quicker cleaning using wfp – depending on the work I think the actual cleaning time using wfp can be quicker.

If I was to clean a 1 bed bungalow, trad would be quicker, possibly 50% quicker than if I used wfp, but if I was cleaning a small sized commercial building that takes 30 minutes with wfp, it could take 3-4 time longer with trad. The time difference can be measured in hours on a job, do this for a month and it can be measured in days

Trad & wfp both have there place, but buildings can be simple or complicated or just have loads of glass. Even straight forward residential properties can have awkward porches, extensions, conservatories etc making wfp quicker than trad.

Window cleaning business is a service, based on time. The intrinsic cost to provide that service is minimal – some pure water and the wear & tear of the brush – the overall cost will still be only a few pounds at most for each service. So time is really valuable losing/gaining just one month’s income should be enough to warrant a small wfp system with the minimum investment, no point in overkill!

Richard

Yes, I'd say it's on average a third quicker, stuff like 3 storey Georgians (technically 2 storey, but gets confusing /emoticons/smile.png ) easily twice as fast, some about the same, a few quicker trad. When working wfp you don't always physically feel that third of difference, but believe you me, when you go back to do it trad you do! The're both fine choices, whatever floats your boat

Please don't turn this tread into an argument or same old debate on who's better or which methods best I just started it to voice me excitement on my personal experience of how much time I saved and sorting my rounds out!!

I enjoy trad, and I'd say out of 721 regular cleans there are about 150 I will continue trad due to access or ease of just doing them trad! Both have the pros and cons and doing both gains work. As for cost, time saved, freeing yourself up for more work or time off with the family is all an investment in my eyes, please don't turn this into a rant. I have the upmost respect for all you guys which over the passed year have gave me advise directly or in directly please feel the love!! GF

ironically this happened last week - I pull up outside my Custie and a small van with 2 lads pulls up at next house - trad with ladders. So I start and they get ladders off etc, say alright lads how's things blah blah blah :rolleyes:

I go round back first come to front and one lad is still doing tops - I do fronts and the lad at back still not appeared and lad at front on last window. I didn't rush or anything cause they were there. Pole and hose back in van - drive off lad emerging from back I wink at them as I'm going. Go figure? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Any day of the week.
Very true

Please don't turn this tread into an argument or same old debate on who's better or which methods best I just started it to voice me excitement on my personal experience of how much time I saved and sorting my rounds out!!
I enjoy trad, and I'd say out of 721 regular cleans there are about 150 I will continue trad due to access or ease of just doing them trad! Both have the pros and cons and doing both gains work. As for cost, time saved, freeing yourself up for more work or time off with the family is all an investment in my eyes, please don't turn this into a rant. I have the upmost respect for all you guys which over the passed year have gave me advise directly or in directly please feel the love!! GF
to be fair you turned it into an argument yourself by posting a thread titled 'is wfp quicker?' and then you made double sure it was by saying in the first post 'YES!'

to be fair you turned it into an argument yourself by posting a thread titled 'is wfp quicker?' and then you made double sure it was by saying in the first post 'YES!'
+1

people can share their own opinions... but people gotta udnerstand that every 1 has opinions /emoticons/smile.png

1, if you were trad for 12 years why are you doing 1st cleans with the wfp? i dont get it?2, it doesnt clean the window better then trad

and to the OP

'Now and again I know this has come up but the answer is YES!'

i think everyone knows wfp is quicker on the glass, bit pointless posting a thread as a question and then answering it in the first post yourself if you ask me, trad bashing lameness

Back