Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FTAO @Trev81

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What makes you think they'll be better though?
lol. Jakey Jakey Jake.

I don't think they will be better. They will be better.

The ones fitted on my van are black rollers pressed into a metal frame. When the hose is pulled out under force the black roller rubs on the metal frame causing the roller to bind and stop spinning.

New ones can't do that.

lol. Jakey Jakey Jake.
I don't think they will be better. They will be better.

The ones fitted on my van are black rollers pressed into a metal frame. When the hose is pulled out under force the black roller rubs on the metal frame causing the roller to bind and stop spinning.

New ones can't do that.
I see dam-y dam-y damo, I wasn't to know my friend /emoticons/biggrin.png:p

I didn't do my system.

I gave a brand new van to Grippa tank. Told them what i wanted. Paid the bill.

I would imagine a hole saw or dynamite.

@simon how did you make the hole in the van? Hole saw? And also what size bolts did you use for the roller? The hole sizes are 9mm on the those rollers!

Might take mine to my mechanic then, although I'm pretty sure it's fairly straight forward, a hole saw should do it

Might take mine to my mechanic then, although I'm pretty sure it's fairly straight forward, a hole saw should do it
yeh didn't take long at all & he put the hole so it misses the spare tyre & put a bracket on the roller , all way beyond me lol

yeh didn't take long at all & he put the hole so it misses the spare tyre & put a bracket on the roller , all way beyond me lol
Bracket on the square roller in the floor? Or the one under the van ?

Back