Roof moss clearance

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by C Rose Cleaning Services, Oct 6, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. C Rose Cleaning Services

Hi guys

Just trying to gather some info on how you do roof moss clearance. I've always scraped and brushed off by hand but I've been given a quote on a house that's a complete ball ache today. Can't walk on anything and loads of concrete so footing will be essential as I don't own a roof ladder.

What methods do you use? I can only think of manual scraping or pressure washing (also not an option without the roof ladder).

He's asked me to go ahead with the price I've quoted but wondered if there was a less labour intensive method I'm not aware of :D

Advertisement
  2. The tattood one

The tattood one Active Member

Done em...roof crawler essential buddy....used a floor scraper n pressure wash the rest....careful not to blow the tiles tho.....depends on what they are...rose or slate are a bit**....stay safe.it aint worth ya neck for a few £100

Advertisement