Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fully equipped Van For Sale

Aide

I'm selling my Renault Traffic Van 2004. New MOT and services.

Fully equipped and ready to work immediately. I still use it for my part-time round, but after another unsuccessful hand op, it's time to give it up

Inside it has a Brodex 250l system, split relay pump, 2 x 9l resin tanks, 3 storey Gardiner Pole with 2 as good as new brushes, hardly used Karcher multi sprayer, 6ft pole with excellent condition brush (my fav), Ladders, cloths, etc. More to list, but you get the idea....

Van is in Deal, Kent.

£4,500 all in

ps ALL professionally fitted

I don't know if anyone can help. How do I edit my original post ? It's £3,500 on here. £4,500 was with my customers locally !!

Haha I bought it as a 250l tank. I must admit I wouldn't know either way !! It could be a nice little extra surprise for someone.

sorry about your op mate,thats a long wheel based van,very much sought after,you may be better seperating the twoas the van is worth a bit in itself
Thanks mate, I'd heard that before from a builder mate of mine. I'd prefer it went to a window cleaner as it'll be a good set up for the right person. If it doesn't sell as it is, it's another option.

How many miles has the van done and does it come with 12 months MOT
150,131 miles on the 24th of February 2016 when it was MOTed, so just less than 11 months MOT.

Vehicle MOT History - GOV.UK

I like this site as the advisories listed by the MOT inspector could indicate future repair expenses. For example, 2 years in a row a minor front exhaust leak has been detected. Is that just at a join or is it going to be a front pipe replacement? Does this involve the catalytic convertor?

Previous years MOT history also give an indication of how well the vehicle was cared for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Padman, Spruce has answered above. Let me know if you're interested as I'm about to EBay it.

Back