Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpack for vanmount

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry to sound rude, but that idea is pointless. What about accessibility of filling it?

Also they don’t hold much water so you’ll be constantly messing about.

Backpacks are designed to be moble, if it’s a van mount your after, buy a van mount ?

Just buy a cheap streambox , reel and tank , not expensive and you can upgrade all you want with custom specs , mine is much diff now from when we installed it ! 

Hi i'm thinking of using my backpack for my van mount would this work and would it need a bigger pump as my gardiner one is only 60 psi? Are they easy to fit? Thanks 
Backpack won't work as the feed is from inside the backpack so it's not like you could drop a feed hose into a tank.

http://thecleaningwarehouse.co.uk do a pump panel which is basically a pump and electronic controller mounted on a a board for just under £200 which could be mounted to the ply lining in your van, Then a tank of your choice and a leisure battery which can be bought from halfords for £69.00 this option would be your cheapest option to go van mount .

Latest Posts

Back