Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

False Widow Spider

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

one of my custmers has bin bitton buy one an a guy in dawlish in devon near where i live an wrk got bit to wat a nte mare im pooing it lol hate spiders there heading north to has any body hurd about these ???

Yeah mate read a lot about them lately. Nasty things and I'd never heard of em before.
they do look nasty im in shorts nearly all year ive never hurd about them till today think ill have to sweat it out in trousers frm now on dont wana get bit the guy in dawlish has a masave open hole in his stoumic :Image4:

Yeah seen one like that might be same one. Seen one yesterday with massive cut all way down his leg where they had to get poison and puss out. Don't like to say but I'm sure it said he was a decorator painting a window lol.

lol i read about a guy wrking in a school he found a nest brushed it out the way an one jumped on his leg an bit him so i think they can b agresseve im kinda hoping 4 some frosty ntes an mornins to kill them off never thault ide say it but ide rather battle frost than have to werry about spiders that have a poiesness bite

Yeah seen one like that might be same one. Seen one yesterday with massive cut all way down his leg where they had to get poison and puss out. Don't like to say but I'm sure it said he was a decorator painting a window lol.
Facebook?. haah

They've been in our country since 1879. You've prob crossed one before and not even give it a second thought. And now all cos some divs in the media are over hyping it everyone is bricking it!! They are no bigger than your thumbnail and there are more step ladder related deaths. And that's because no one has ever died from a spider bite in the uk. That bloke with the massive cut down his leg was only because he didn't clean the wound and contracted MRSA. You've got nothing to worry about mate!

Lol ya see it all depends where ya read it. Newspaper I read it said it swelled straight up and he had to go straight to hospital. Since reading though I have learned they're pretty common.

Lol ya see it all depends where ya read it. Newspaper I read it said it swelled straight up and he had to go straight to hospital. Since reading though I have learned they're pretty common.
Yep too many scare story's out there mate!! But the spider it's about as dangerous as Dot Cotton! Saying that I'll prob be bitten by one tomo and be all over the news for contracting some horrible disease from it haha!!

Dont think we would make it in Australia guys and gals

Sit on the toilet and your ass gets bit then ya die :Image8:

not sure if you get to finish your business or not :Image13:

haha i no for shore i wouldent b able to live there just about every thing bites lots of nastys there dont fancy my ass geting bit when on the bog lol :Image4:

Back