Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvasser required!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rafawindowcleaning

Right so ... here goes... canvasser is required in North Yorkshire... not somebody who is booked up for a year ahead... would like a lot of new fresh work gained reasonably quickly but definitely by the end of March 2016... looking for at least 1500-2000 pounds of monthly work.. cash waiting.. all the main boys on the scene are either booked up until the end of 2016 or will not travel for various reasons.. I do remember I think it was Green once said that it would be quite interesting to do something a bit different. Maybe somebody would like to take me on? If you are interested pm me and we can talk details

Good luck mate, theres not many canvassers around is there.

Ive tried everyone and im stuck also.

I did on two occasions manage to get someone from gumtree to help me knock, but neither of them wanted to do it a second time, i must admit the second lad i had was ok, it was quite motivating doing it with someone else and he did get a couple of custies signed up. maybe worth looking for an untrained/unaware young lad and lure him in with the promise of easy money, all he has to do is knock doors!

yes, all the good canvassers are booked up.

in my experience you get what you pay for with canvassers.

I would rather wait a bit for a reputable canvasser who takes pride in his or her work, than be un satisfied with the results.

Be careful who you let near your business.

If you make up your mind mate you are most welcome to give me.your terms. If they are reasonable I will be happy to take you on at pretty much any time that is convenient to you.

Back