round 2

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by mr shine, May 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mr shine

mr shine Guru

recently things were getting quiet so i came up with the idea of contacting customers that i had done work for 2 years ago ones like facia and soffit cleans powerwashing gutters etc and was amazed at the amount that wanted the job done again i think this is well worth a go i hope this is some help

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I have a whole house booked in for the end of june gutters ,soffits ,facias and conservatory a mate of mine and says he wants it done every 6 to 12 months .
    Also a lady across thd road from him wants a conservatory cleaned aswell as her windows done regular so im getting them jobs in .
    Whats the going rates for thr sbove ? For the conservatory alone ive quoted £60 / £80.00 but my mates im thinking do the lot for £100[amoff][/amoff] as its a friend .

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

id say your prices are fairly good i use to time myself on these jobs and then charge by my hourly rate after a while you will know how long each job will take

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

How you doing the job Gav.B?

5. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Going to be doing it wfp backpack but on my mates house going to go through the mains through the DI . With a lashing of viro-sol .

Advertisement