For Sale Round and vans for sale in watford areas

Discussion in 'Window Cleaning Business For Sale' started by Nathan Boyden, Aug 31, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Nathan Boyden

Nathan Boyden Newcomer

Hi,
    Have a well established round (4 years) for sale, due to relocation. There are also 2 vans, fully set up for reach and wash for sale.
    Mixture of domestic,commercial and shop work for sale. Plenty of work up for grabs, enough for 3/4 men if wanted as whole round. Willing to split or sell as a whole.Offers welcome as i realise everyone has a different budget etc.
    Look forward to the enquiries :)

Advertisement
  2. armagh27

armagh27 Well-Known Member

Hi Nathan I have a brother in Uxbridge who may be interested as he's looking to expand. What set up are you using ie wfp and what vans are they also how many domestic and commercial property are we talking and what sought of cycle do you work ie monthly by monthly very interested pictures of vans and equipment would be good to private message me if you can many thx....

3. SMC CLEANING

SMC CLEANING Member

Hi Nathan,

Is this still avalible?

4. Chrisonator

Chrisonator Newcomer

Hi my name is Chris I am interested in any Commercial work you may have please call me to disscuss 07725564474 or 08001182002

5. Luket

Luket Newcomer

6. laurend

laurend Newcomer

Hi Nathan, I'm a window cleaner based in watford, very interested in talking to you about what you have available for sale.
    Please call 07510718026
    Thanks Brett .

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement