Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Try Facebook

JDMW

like it says try facebook to gain work, i landed 5 jobs this week all from facebook. i searched my area for local companies/ businesses and messaged them saying sorry to bother you, i was wondering if you needed a window cleaner. im do frames sills and doors free of charge. at the moment im doing a january special where the first 5 customers i get will be given 20% off there price to say thank you. if your interested please feel free to message me back. this worked like a charm, i messaged 19 ppl and got 8 replies. 1 had a cleaner and the other 2 said no and i got 5 yes's. i also had a message from a fellow window cleaner saying he has lots of commercial work hes doing so the calls hes getting he cant do so he going to pass the calls he gets to me :rolleyes:

Another thing i found hot is dating site. thats it just laugh about it. if you think about it dating is the biggest thing on the internet to online gambling. all those single ladies alone and with dirty windows. if your married its ok u get the choice when you sign up to say looking for friends and u can put your married. then get messaging people in the age range of 35-90 i had some good and bad feedback from this one. but as del boy says EEEE OOOOO DARES WINS :rolleyes: B)

Haha. Facebooks good I never messged anyone though. I may give it a bash now though. Have you tried searching your local for sale sites and posting on them?

yesss i do that but it dont work for me as other cleaners seem to have beaten me to it. i offer all kinds of sales discounts etc and still nothing. i had a message a moment ago but they said they got quoted 8 quid for a 3 bed house. i said take the quote then and run fast lol

Haha. Facebooks good I never messged anyone though. I may give it a bash now though. Have you tried searching your local for sale sites and posting on them?
No I've not tried that either might give it a go, not put ads on for a while though gotta get back on it.

You joined a dating site to message people? I hear about all kinds of crazy ideas but that's the first time I've ever heard that one! Good thinking outside the box.

No I've not tried that either might give it a go' date=' not put ads on for a while though gotta get back on it.[/quote']I was the same, I Started posting this week. I got 11 maybe 13 new houses this week. 7 were from facebook. Ive turned 3 down aswell as there not in my area.
This is when all the other windys cant be bothered going back to work or when people think there window cleaner wont be back. haha

I was the same, I Started posting this week. I got 11 maybe 13 new houses this week. 7 were from facebook. Ive turned 3 down aswell as there not in my area.

This is when all the other windys cant be bothered going back to work or when people think there window cleaner wont be back. haha
True im gna do a fbk offer now

plenty of fish pof.com thats a good site full of all kinds of chavs etc. i dont bother messaging under 35 because i rather have older people who know how to manage money. i find young ppl under 35 dont own there own house or rather not bother getting them cleaned. i do however get a few nasty messages back. when you sign up tho use a hotmail account as u WILL get banned if someone reports you for spamming. im not on my 8th account in 4 months lol. once they ban you its your email address. cant be your ip as i can join up again. just add a nice photo of yourself so they know what you look like then they can feel like they know you. ( mind over matter kind of thing ) ive tried all kinds of marketing my latest is to my customers i put on there invoices if they get my 6+ customers ill give them a £20 sainsburys voucher to go towards there shopping, then ill just add the extra on the new customers. This way im not paying for there voucher there mates are in theory. dunno if it works yet tho as i only started a few days ago

THIS IS SPEED DATING AS SUCH LOL oops caps. u bombard messages to ppl. i normal just right click open new window for each woman and then CTRL + v to paste my message and send baby lol :rolleyes: :lol: u will get told to BEEEEP off a bit and some mingers will say its a dating site blah blah blah

Latest Posts

Back