Round For Sale In Leeds West Yorkshire

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by TaylorMade, Feb 4, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. TaylorMade

TaylorMade Guest

Description of item:

196 customers paying out 1194. All good payers.. Round has been established for more than 3 years. it takes 2 men 3 and half to 4 days to complete. Im selling due to cutting down my workforce by half so in order to run effeciently and ensure i get to my customers on time im having to shave off a bit of work, its a nice chunk and will keep someone busy for a few days a week whether u just starting out or adding to existing business.. 200 customers is a good starting point and a massive bonus to any ones round.Willing to show and work with interested buyer whislt transfering round over.. asking price is just over 5 times £6500 alot of round going for close to 10 times.this is definatley worth a look. mitch 07934012431

Price: £ 6,500

Pictures/Video:
    None

Post replies are turned of in this area, if you are interested in my item please contact me via PM (Private Message)

Advertisement
Advertisement