Round Partner Recurrence

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Shinytime, Aug 12, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shinytime

Shinytime Active Member

If i schedule a job say on the 5/9/13 and set it to 4 weeks will it automatically come up again on the 5/10/13?

I want it to but cant see anything to confirm this!!!

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

3. A.K WINDOWS

im in the same boat here with this im adding new custys in and there not showing for the following months?

4. nearlyclean

Supplier

Hi A.K WINDOWS. These wont show till they are scheduled in and done. Then they show up for next due date. We are doing an update that shows the next few months scheduled in and adjusts if your late or early.

5. A.K WINDOWS

Im sticking to pen and paper far to complicated i like the look of it but takes to much to do.

Ive scheduled them in for this month labled every 4 weeks they dont show for the following months??

dont tell me you have to keep updating it your self?

6. seye

seye Forum Addict

That's why I chose George over the others, I spent some time looking to see what the right one for me and George was very simple to use and it has saved me allot of time
    Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

7. nearlyclean

Supplier

No it rescheduled for the following months when you complete the job. What happens when you get behind or it rains. We have been updating the software so it shows schedule for a few months in advance and then adjust if you get behind.

Advertisement