Round Partner

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by CNS-southwest, Dec 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Has anyone on here used it?

What did you make of it so far??

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

Round partner has only just been developed in the last few weeks so it is still in it`s early stages it looks like it will be a good bit of software .imo £8.50 a month no big loss if you dont like after a few months you can just leave

3. CNS-southwest

I was Gona say next, what's the cancelation terms like lol

4. Squeak and Bubbles

Would be best to pay £70 per year for it might stir a lot more interest. I would pay £10 per month is it was an app for the phone. That would be the best selling point.

5. CNS-southwest

£70??? That's below our discount, doubt they will do that. Once they done these new updates, ill give it a whizz, much prefer monthly payments too

6. Squeak and Bubbles

I know but it's more of an incentive to get peeps on board, then after the 12 months add an extra £10.. I use George at the moment and I wouldn't change, if it was an app! Technology needs keep moving forward with whats out there, otherwise peeps will move on.

Spoke to George and they won't do an app, they have come up with another system like what this chap has done, but still everyone wants an app. You would make a fortune if it was an app.

7. harunh

harunh Legend

Apps are the way forward :)

8. CNS-southwest

I don't mind not having a app, prefer a web based product as I go between: laptop, computer, android tablet and iPhone.

9. nearlyclean

Supplier

We would develop an app but there are a few technical issues and also c&s has brought one up that most will use a mobile when out but when you come home probably switch to a tablet or laptop and with web based system this can be achieved without having to Bluetooth or do a data transfer. We are working toward using the phones capabilities to store data in its memory ready for uploading when you get home but this is some time away

10. Murphy

Murphy Active Member

What is round partner?

Advertisement