Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Been Invited To A Business Meeting Help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

The person said he got ma leaflet thru the door yesterday and he said they had a window cleaner he was gettin a lot ov commercial work etc but he dissaeared

I tolld the man he wont of been registered cos u get ppl hu come out in the sun for beer money n this is my livelyhood etc i pay ma tax insurance etc

He goes cum meeting after that u can follow me to ma house n quote me, hes got a mobile business with a few vans on the road and hopefully ill get his house n ill put ma name out ther /emoticons/tongue.png

What should i wear to the meeting?

H a lot just drop some house work if they get a steady work of comercials , depending how long to clean them takes, just because hes stopped doing his house does not mean hes just doing it for beer money, the home owner may have made a pass at him and he got frightened, be carefull MR. H. as they say what a *** day. what area is this new customer in MR H. /emoticons/wink.png

yeah obv jonny... but i gotta make myself sound professional and good to the person u get me /emoticons/wink.png lol

theirs pros and cons to everything /emoticons/tongue.png

ill just wear a shirt n trousers /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png

Bit confussssed H, what does the guy do for a living - said that he wants you to do his house, what commercial premises has he got.

The person said he got ma leaflet thru the door yesterday and he said they had a window cleaner he was gettin a lot ov commercial work etc but he dissaeared
I tolld the man he wont of been registered cos u get ppl hu come out in the sun for beer money n this is my livelyhood etc i pay ma tax insurance etc

He goes cum meeting after that u can follow me to ma house n quote me, hes got a mobile business with a few vans on the road and hopefully ill get his house n ill put ma name out ther /emoticons/tongue.png

What should i wear to the meeting?
You should wear a clowns suit lol

he owns a *** bar /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png dont forget to wear clean pants, may be free masons meeting, or a swingers *** bash, good luck. where is this meeting H. He may show you off as his new boyfreind :wub: :wub:

I would just wear my work clothing, logo jumper/coat, as you will be pulling up in a window cleaning van there's no point getting out with a suit on

lol he said he gained the other cleaner a few other commercial jobs he goes u can meet all these people at this meeting we all gather up here etc

lol he said he gained the other cleaner a few other commercial jobs he goes u can meet all these people at this meeting we all gather up here etc
Sounds like business networking group. Ive been to one never again. To many suits... lol.
Make sure you tell them about all your ides H. There may be an investor there lol

ye thats what it is a networkign group lol
hmmm what did u wear mk ? lol
Work cloths, The one I went to there was joiners, carpet cleaners etc there they all had there work gear on. It looks beter too. If you step out sign written van with sign written cloths, even better if you have matching business card to go with. You would look the part!

sounds like a set up to me h.....

maybe another window cleaner who does the windows in the street.

i have a few customers that ring me when there had other window cleaners at the door looking for work.

H, do a lot of listening - ears pricked up - you can pick up quite a bit of info - rather than talking too much. Never know what youll find out

Catherine how do u no im gna talk to much? Im a quiet lad in reel life /emoticons/smile.png

Back