Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Many Of Us Have Another Cleaner Do Their Own Windows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Newbie123

Talked to a windy the other day real friendly guy who was shocked I do my own windows as his thinking was he likes to keep an eye on what's going on with pricing when his own house windows go up in price so does his customers

The guy I bought the van set up off said he did his own windows but his wife was over the moon when he wanted to do a demo lol

This is purely curiousity

Why would any window cleaner pay to have another window cleaner clean his house /emoticons/biggrin.png

My own windows I clean when I feel like it,...needless to say they are sparkling clean at lest twice a year :lol:

I rarely do mine, Last time I did them was months ago. I only did them cause I was trying out new equipment even now I dont do them when Ive got new stuff to try out.

I clean windows all day last thing I want to do on a day of or after ive finished work is clean more windows lol.

Just recently moved house but at my last house we had a window cleaner. Reason being he was doing em well before I started cleaning windows and I owed him loads of money so didn't wanna cancel him incase he asked for it

Live with my parents for time bein, but they have a window cleaner which who I talk to occasionly.

nah i do my own but only bout 3-4 times a year....

mrs too tight to pay me every month!

might cross her off my list! lol:)

I have cleaned mine 4 times in 18 months.lol..i do the fronts more......I did do a window cleaners windows the other day, he is trad and 3 stories up, only 5 windows, its worth the £9 for him.

Missus is a clean freak so whips me into doin em every couple weeks now. Taught her to do trad though and she does inside herself.

Latest Posts

Back