Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Open For Business 24/7

WCF

Help Support WCF:

C

Catherine

How does everybody operate, just had a call on a Saturday afternoon about work - dosent bother me, because its work, how do you guys feel?

Happy to take calls, emails any time, seven days a week.

I often work bank holidays and for certain large jobs a Sunday morning has seen me brandishing a water fed pole.

Got to keep the bills paid.

Yep. Open 24/7

I love returning emails at like10pm. Catches potential customers off guard.

Depends, windows try to keep it Mon - sat, clubs Thurs - sat, web etc that's 24/7 I keep going till in finished or fall asleep. Might annoy people texting at 11pm asking what colour text they want but hey ho.

Depends, windows try to keep it Mon - sat, clubs Thurs - sat, web etc that's 24/7 I keep going till in finished or fall asleep. Might annoy people texting at 11pm asking what colour text they want but hey ho.
You wanna get out more dodge , more to life than work .

For me personally being a small business means I have to go that one step further!

I also run a cleaning business as well as my window cleaning business so phone calls at early hours or late at night are normal!

Put the effort in to make the business work!!!

I think its to do with your personality also, I cant switch off, but I know other small businesses, that would leave it until Monday

Window cleaning, telephone calls, emails or even just thinking about your business is work; doing any work outside of 9-5 hours – Monday to Friday is normal for a business owner.

It’s probably more unusual if you own a business and only work 9-5 hours Monday to Friday, the same working hours as employees.

Richard

Yep Richard, working at night washing scrims, filling tank, charging battery's, paper work, collecting, quoting...

I try to keep working Monday-Friday.. Don't really like working at the weekends.

Back