Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Signage Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How many branches do they want you to clean?

How far is each branch away from your base?

Also are you dealing directly with that company or as a subcontractor?

Sorry about all the questions but they are relative to your quote

Yes Smurf they know the method I'll be using and yep I'll be working top to bottom making sure no dirty water is dripping off! But still have no idea what kinda price! Was thinking £300 but could be well out after seeing your pic earlier and what you quoted for that!

CNS I agree that with tiny signs like that then a minimum of £6 is good mate, I cheers for your input, and and yeah the garage is on the large size haha!

Smurf, that particular garage is about 45mins away and is the furthest out of them all. I'm dealing with them directly and in total its about 15 garages (some garages haven't got their new signage yet) they vary in size, that's the largest. It's cool bout all the questions, I appreciate your help mate!

Maybe best to send me a pm so we can continue to discuss this quote in private rather than on a open forum for all to see. /emoticons/wink.png

When u clean shops always do the sign as standard and say to the owner/manager i do it as standard regardless /emoticons/smile.png that way u do it all the time , all my jobs shops, pubs etc i do the signage everytime

Doubt that will happen lol
True lol /emoticons/smile.png one man had water leaking thru his shop when i did the sign so hebtold me do the shutters instead /emoticons/smile.png

Only could happen to you H :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you do flood restoration work too /emoticons/biggrin.png

True lol /emoticons/smile.png one man had water leaking thru his shop when i did the sign so hebtold me do the shutters instead /emoticons/smile.png

Getting water into a shop just by cleaning a sign that is on an outside wall sounds very odd to me....

Got any pics of the shop in question

nop he said to me its his signage hes had it for years or something and he said when it rains it sometimes leaks water through i understood and just do his shop and shutters /emoticons/smile.png

i also do the flat above the shop aswel but thats ocne every 4x weekly i do the shop every 2x weekly

earns me 17 quid every 4 weeks in total /emoticons/smile.png and it only takes me around 35 mins in total to clean the shop twice and the flat /emoticons/smile.png so not to bad

Back