Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rounds for sale - Fleet/Ash/Farnham/Farnborough

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mx19

Hi all, I’m in the process of moving so will be looking to release a few days work as and when I build days at the new place.
Planning on getting rid of a day at a time at 6x (could negotiate for multiple days if preferred)

• Work based around Fleet/Farnham areas in Surrey and Hampshire
  • Mostly 6 weekly, any other schedules, 12 weekly etc, or regular add ons included free.
  • All good payers, with zero debts outstanding
  • Mostly BACS or GoCardless
  • All WFP and can be done easily in a single day with one operator

I'm Happy to commute for the time being so no rush.
Get in touch if you’re interested and I'll let you know what days I have available at present as this will be an ongoing thing for a little while.
Cheers,
Max

Next Round for sale:

Schedule: 6 weekly
No. Of Jobs: 20
Daily return: £412
Avg Job price: £20
Next due: 15th August
Sale price: £2100
Notes:
-Included free is 1 new job priced at £42 for initial clean the £32 for following maintenance cleans (this is additional to the numbers above taking daily return to £444)
-Average job price is slightly lower than usual due to the fact 3 of these jobs are maisonettes that are above and beside each other and 2 flats one upstairs and one downstairs.
-One customer has conservatory cleaned every 3-4 cleans at a price of £40 and it takes 15 min maximum for this
-This was done recently with one operator starting at 0900 and finishing at 1430

Fleet and Farnborough rounds have gone.

Here's another one for Farnham:

No. Of Jobs: 8

Daily return: £236

Avg Job price: £29.5

Note: There is Extra Jobs included on top of the above that aren’t 6 weekly: 1x 12 weekly at £50 alternating with another 12 weekly at £35 - 3 x 8 weekly cleans totalling £96 (Could be converted to 6 weekly possibly)

This brings the average monthly income to £251

Sale Price £1650

Ash Round has gone now. The only round left at the moment is Farnham:

No. Of Jobs: 8

Daily return: £236

Avg Job price: £29.5

Note: There is Extra Jobs included on top of the above that aren’t 6 weekly: 1x 12 weekly at £50 alternating with another 12 weekly at £35 - 3 x 8 weekly cleans totalling £96 (Could be converted to 6 weekly possibly)

This brings the average monthly (not daily) income to £251

Sale Price £1650

Back