Rubber - good and bad/ post images of rubber here

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by boarcity, Nov 15, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

rubber 009.jpg rubber 015.jpg im starting this thread to give us a leg up when buying rubber. if you have bought good rubber post up an image /description AND post up any of the bad stuff ,to alert members so nobody buys rubbish .
    we all know theres plenty of rubbish out there

my photo is of a good batch of Moerman soft bought by me recently [in fact iv not yet had a bad moerman in over a year ,gulp ,better not speak too soon!]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

I've used and been pleased with Pulex, Ettore and Unger. I now use Unger all the time.

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Thing is some will like what others don't. It's all about choice & preference. I myself use unger soft all the time but someone else may say its rubbish. Bought some green stuff from unger & it was alwful but someone else may like it.

4. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

its funny cos i hate pulex rubbers but luv ettore i hate the razerblade ones but others luv them:confused:

5. TolishAPurd

[​IMG]

Not sure if you can tell much from the pic but my phone is the best camera I have.

The red is wagtail rubber, which is an excellent rubber IMO.
    Then theres unger soft and unger hard. The hard is good stuff and very long lasting. I've only used the unger soft rubber in the 18in unger squeegee but I don't get on with the channel and handle so I can't tell what the rubber is like. I'm going to cut it up on my next round and use it in my normal blade and see what happens, I reckon it should be good.
    Ettore medium is what I started with and I like that stuff a lot too.

6. Posh

Posh Hero

I'm a fan of the wagtail red as well.

Advertisement