Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ets Cleaning Direct

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

I started a topic about me ordering a motor for my ets gutter vac and i never received it and i couldn't get through to the company for a few weeks then i got a reply saying there systems were down and got a refund , i ordered the motor again and its getting delivered on monday /emoticons/smile.png !!! So ets are back in the game and there products are selling at a good price , cant wait to put this motor on my vac and use it , it should have a lot more suction than just having the 2 motors

well done neil i have been reading your threads it has been a long hard slog , but you got there enjoy the power /emoticons/biggrin.png

well done neil i have been reading your threads it has been a long hard slog , but you got there enjoy the power /emoticons/biggrin.png
cheers mark hope its more powerful

Got my motor and took everything apart on the hoover and theres wires !!!!! Im no good with wires lol now i need to find someone to help me !!!

Latest Posts

Back