Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The CLX 10, Hidden gem?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jimmyboots

Here is a nice little compact pole for Downstairs WFP or Trad work on large panes of glass. I have bought it for Trad work but it comes with free gooseneck, hose and connections.

The first thing that is apparent is the size when closed. At 1.14 metres it is very compact and easy to throw about without hitting anything. When extended it is 3.08m and has a Diameter of 28mm. Weight is 625 grams so very light.

I have bought the gooseneck taper adapter which is quickloq and fits onto the end of the quickloq gooseneck. You can then fit a squeegee on the end for Trad work.

Here is some pics showing the pole closed and extended. I am 5' 6" so anyone 6' plus would make this pole look even smaller when closed and reach further when open.

Gooseneck with the taper adapter for Trad work

Height to body (I'm 5' 6")

Pole extended

With brush

Looks good!

Nice photos, I reckon that would be great for ground floor shop fronts and bungalows/conservatries...

I love your threads @jimmyboots /emoticons/biggrin.png and I don't think i'm the only one. I bet you could start a window cleaning blog with reviews and ideas etc. :thumbsup: Manufacturers like gardiners would send you their stuff for free.

I love your threads @jimmyboots /emoticons/biggrin.png and I don't think i'm the only one. I bet you could start a window cleaning blog with reviews and ideas etc. :thumbsup: Manufacturers like gardiners would send you their stuff for free.
Haha. Thanks mate. Yes @Alex Gardiner send me stuff for free /emoticons/biggrin.png

On a side note, I've ordered a lot of stuff from window cleaning companys, and non window cleaning, and the packaging from Gardiners is second to none. You always know that your goods will be packed well and delivered in good shape. Fedex seem a good delivery company too.

Well packaged goods. Other companies take note.

Agreed just ordered a slx25 great pole and packaging I missed the delivery but phoned FedEx and they were easy to deal with and rebook.

No dramas all round.

I got one a few weeks a go and i am chuffed with it as well Jimmyboots

I brought mine to do about 15 hours a fortnight i do ground floor pubs and things and its so light, rigid and easy to use.

I have the Gardiners big long brush on it and i have started to swap poles and use these on some nursing homes and schools which have large ground floor windows. You fly through work like this.

And a great trad pole on shops. Unger poles in the garage now

That looks a handy little pole for sure.:thumbsup:

Here is a nice little compact pole for Downstairs WFP or Trad work on large panes of glass. I have bought it for Trad work but it comes with free gooseneck, hose and connections.The first thing that is apparent is the size when closed. At 1.14 metres it is very compact and easy to throw about without hitting anything. When extended it is 3.08m and has a Diameter of 28mm. Weight is 625 grams so very light.

I have bought the gooseneck taper adapter which is quickloq and fits onto the end of the quickloq gooseneck. You can then fit a squeegee on the end for Trad work.

Here is some pics showing the pole closed and extended. I am 5' 6" so anyone 6' plus would make this pole look even smaller when closed and reach further when open.

Gooseneck with the taper adapter for Trad work

Height to body (I'm 5' 6")

Pole extended

With brush

I think I've got that pole somewhere when I bought a pole I got that free I think will have to have a look lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back