Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Running 2 poles

Shaun1977

About to set another pole away from my van system and just wanting to pick you guys brains as to best and cheapest method. Do I defo have to run 2 pumps and controllers?

Also is there a way to run a charge to my battery to charge it without connecting to my alternator ?

Sorry if I'm sounding like a cheap skate but I'm only starting out and have pumped most savings into it

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?m5dlay

mark m

How is it wired direct to van battery mate does it not run van battery down
Not sure if this helps but if you use a split relay off your car battery it will keep you leisure battery full of charge and one pump will keep 2 pole going

bluemonkey

i had a split relay fitted it blew with in a week, had a other fitted that blew with in a week, now i just wired a cable to the battery and it seems fine

bluemonkey

i have had 35 amp fuses inthere and they blow, its came with a 15 amp fuse, the garage that fitted it also supplied it, but like everything in cornwall, you want something to work, you got to do it your self, as i asked1 spark and he didnt know what i was on about, so took it garage, after it blew for the second time, i was speaking to the guy who fitted it and he said, i asked a other window cleaner what he uses and he uses what you got and he doesnt have any problems, muppets

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock