Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaner Or Taxi Driver

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Depends where ya are mate, when I've spoken to taxi drivers round here they reckon times are pretty hard at the mo.

Im going with window cleaner, The works allways there. Only thing stopping you is rain and that if you dont work in it.

My dads, friend is a taxi driver, some days he can make hundered others hes went out all day/night and its cost him money

I work for a taxi firm on the phones and a lot of my family drive taxis ( yes im asian lol ) and taxis is not a good job i can tell u /emoticons/smile.png to make money u GOT TO put 12 hour shifts in .... And u pay about 250 rent and ut takes 2 days to make that rent then u gotta fuel up etc... After 6 hard days at work working 12 hours the driver will estn like 400-500 per week which is good but look at the hours ! Having a good window cleaning round is way better /emoticons/smile.png

when i drove a taxi i got paid a wage each shift, no wories about anything, not now . i can make in 3-4 hours window cleaning what i would driving a taxi for 10 - 12 hours a day. i just need the work now, come on Harunh, you must have too much work, give some to mmmmmeeeeee., i will be your best freind. If you do PM me, too many eyes here.

View attachment 758

View attachment 759

you will see me around with my new logo on my sweatshirt, on the back. noticiable. maybe too noticiable, wear sunglasses

I am a London Black cab taxi driver. Taxi work is OK if you don't mind working very antisocial hours and dealing with drunks and slags. Me I would rather clean windows.

Back