Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rutland pumps

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

Any one no if there puncher proof wheel are better than the standard ones that are on the water tec pro range one of mine has split a tyre and got air leaking not impressed with the quality of it to be fair or is there any other option

Any one no if there puncher proof wheel are better than the standard ones that are on the water tec pro range one of mine has split a tyre and got air leaking not impressed with the quality of it to be fair or is there any other option
I don’t have them on my pressure washer but have got them on my pure freedom trolly and they are very good .

Got them on my trolly and they are great.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've never had a problem with mine, though you could purchase some gunk and put that inside the tyres so any leaks this should stop it. Maybe you just have a bad one.

Latest Posts

Back