Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Everyone Thats 100% Wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

you must have a big round to be able to refuse inside and trad outsides and gutter clearence sure its personal choice do you think it looks good for any windy to tell a regular custy no i dont know how to do trad window cleaning id personally would be very embarrassed

Thanks Shaun lol,

My round is picking up and picking up.... got 4 new customers today /emoticons/smile.png

I am not shy anymore to give high prices aswell /emoticons/wink.png ;) LOL

There is alot of windows that wfp is impossible to reach with and the good ole ladders will get you there! I get loads of insides to do and most shops get insides done too. Have also had to scrap off stickers, paint silicone etc and builders cleans you cannot do with pole.

Pick yourself up a cheap applicator and a good squeegee, 2 channels, spare rubber, scrim, sSwear word!er pouch and a bucket and bucket on belt. Bout £50

Thanks Shaun lol,

My round is picking up and picking up.... got 4 new customers today /emoticons/smile.png

I am not shy anymore to give high prices aswell /emoticons/wink.png ;) LOL
come on big H what the hell ya been doing ? u been asleep all day again ? I puck up 7 today .

Yerah but Gav i got 3 customers by door knocking for 30-40 minutes /emoticons/tongue.png

IF i spent 2 hours... i would of got 8-10 /emoticons/biggrin.png Lol

! customer came up to me while i was cleaning /emoticons/smile.png

HEY HEY HEY!!!

What are you people talking about?

CAN'T GO LADDERLESS???

I did some work for LaddersFree, who operate contracts all round the country, and let me just tell you, we used ladders on all three of the jobs they contracted us out on.... OK???

Don't tell me you can't go without using ladders.

/emoticons/tongue.png

You aren't kitted out for every job if you don't use ladders or know how to trad.

And for all those who don't get it, my last post was saying that even companies who are named after the fact they don't use ladders, use ladders.

Gav my aim is to get up to 90 customers before Sunday

A few tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png

Then about 20 customers on Sunday.... all day canvassing from 12 till 8 /emoticons/smile.png

I picked up 16/17 last week within 4 hours ! /emoticons/biggrin.png

I got a load of new estates to target aswell mate /emoticons/tongue.png Its looking really good mate lol

So if someone said to you HarunH can you clear my gutters out, you would not acceptthe job and loose a potential £50
Who quotes £50 for a job gutter clean?

What bills do you have? Sweets and pokemon cards?

I would say i dont clean gutters... just windows at the moment.... Ill just make myself souind more professional by saying.... im not insured to do gutter cleans aswell... just windows etc /emoticons/smile.png And the customer can not complaing then /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png loool

I am goign to get a gutter system though

I think it's comical you saying you'd be embarrassed. Why? If a man advertises and tells his customers he cleans wfp why should he feel embarrassed by saying he doesn't go trad?

Too little. depends on job but for 50quid you'd have to be talking about a very small house. like a shed or wendyhouse for instance.

Latest Posts

Back