Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger RubOut

Mart1001

First itme trying this product....great results I think.

A patio door badley stained from an over flow that had been dripping and splashing onto it for some months.

Before

Rubout_Before.jpg

After

Rubout_After.jpg

Of course the glass is now so shiney, the image is spoiled by the reflection of the garden fence /emoticons/smile.png

It took a bit of doing.

First attempt, I applied the RubOut in circular motion and left it for a few minutes...I then rinsed and at first, it looked much better but as soon as I ran my squeegee over the glass, I could see it had done nothing.

So, I applied again, left a few minutes and then got to work with my 6" scraper(sharp side), I kept rubbing the solutiion in with a damp cloth after scraping the area. I rinsed and after running my squeegee through again, I could see the test area was lovely and clear. So I got to work proper and spent about 30-40 minutes on the entire arear(the water staining ran to about half way up the patio door).

I rinsed and was pleased to see I'd done a great job.

Just to be clear, I had previously tried scraping with just soapy water, it didn't touch it.

Fully recommend this product.

Mart.

Back