Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

having the last word

B

boarcity

heres a little game iv been playing recently. as i finish each job,theres the usual little chat with the customer .to win this game i MUST have the last word if im going to win the game. this isnt as easy as you might think

heres an example ,,,

cust - ok,that u done? heres the money

me-thanks very much

cust- bye

me-bye

thats me won,but Often the cust says bye a second time ,this then forces me to say a second goodbye reply which if im unlucky the customer starts chattin again ,so it goes on

im on a third day winning streak but its not been easy

Beats that game we used to play in nghtclubs where you would see how many folk you could rub your todger on as you walk past./emoticons/biggrin.png

heres a little game iv been playing recently. as i finish each job,theres the usual little chat with the customer .to win this game i MUST have the last word if im going to win the game. this isnt as easy as you might think
heres an example ,,,

cust - ok,that u done? heres the money

me-thanks very much

cust- bye

me-bye

thats me won,but Often the cust says bye a second time ,this then forces me to say a second goodbye reply which if im unlucky the customer starts chattin again ,so it goes on

im on a third day winning streak but its not been easy
I just told my Mrs about this thread and all she did was :rolleyes:

now tuffers I thought I was radge:rofl:

I do have some one liners what I hit them with while finishing and leaving

my favourite

you go to the job windows and frames stinking

clean the windows and frames job looking coosty

i,m standing at the door looking totally bamboozled, I say to the custy " have you just had new windows fitted dear" pointing to the perfect job just completed

you always get gd laugh

another one liner

" another perfect job to add to my list "

Beats that game we used to play in nghtclubs where you would see how many folk you could rub your todger on as you walk past./emoticons/biggrin.png
how many did u get up close to??

im not sure id dare try that [on the round] ,, "ooh im really Sorry MR.woods ,i slipped on that bit of slate"

heehee,runs back to van and chalks up another strike

how many did u get up close to??
im not sure id dare try that [on the round] ,, "ooh im really Sorry MR.woods ,i slipped on that bit of slate"

heehee,runs back to van and chalks up another strike
Everyone was fair game mate, blokes, lasses, bouncers, you name it. If I had enough room on my wiener I would chalk up a strike like they did on bombers in the world war.

I must of had a sheltered life. The best it got for us was snog a dog or pull a pig. Seeing which one of us could sort out the ugliest girl. I won far to often for my liking!

A little game of parting comments I like to play is.... My weekly shops that I do on a Monday, if it's a bank hol the following week I try and say" see you next Tuesday" as a parting comment. Basically calling them a c@nt:)

Latest Posts

Back