Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

conservatory clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Keir999

How much would you guys charge for a 5 bed detatched house. All windows to be cleaned, which I do 6 weekly at the moment, plus to clean a greenish conservatory roof and windows ?

How much would you guys charge for a 5 bed detatched house. All windows to be cleaned, which I do 6 weekly at the moment, plus to clean a greenish conservatory roof and windows ?
Don't know without seeing it, at least £20-25 for the windows,

As for the conny, really hard for anyone to say without seeing it?

At the very least £20. That's not allowing for conny roof. That's a 1 off clean. I do a normal 3/4 detached house, with a massive conny for £20 ever month. Takes me 14 to 20 mins. Conny roofs can be hard and very easy. A outside tap is a must for rinsing. Virosol, scrub then rinse with outside tap. DONE

Same as what the others have said about pics but sounds like quite a big clean. Snapshot quote from me would be £100 plus

Yeah sorry I should of took pics. Conservatory is med size. I said £75 and she's accepted the price. Should take about hour and a half.

Let us know how you get on as some can take alot longer than you think to clean a conservatory roof properly. :thumbsup:

The jobs you think are going to be easy usually turn out to be a real pain in the ****.

just priced a large four bed for a one off clean as a rental...

it wasnt too bad to look at so put in £25

not heard back...

the glass conny roof inside I priced at £60 not heard back...thank fully...

its grim up here in da north.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back