Saving's

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Ryan, Mar 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ryan

Ryan Guest

do any of you boys save for retirement or anything ?

i am saving for retirement but want to have a easyish life by the time i'm 45-50 (am 24 now)

also saving for a new van for end of the summer rdy for the winter and a bigger tank lol :]

what u boys what :p

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

I've saved since I joined the army at 16 never touched a penny of it no matter how hard up I've been, I want to retire comfortably and it ain't gonna happen on a state pension, I will also have my half army pension so should be ok. I don't save a massive amount Maby £150/£200a month wen i was younger it was smaller amounts bit it's now 15 years I've been doing it.
    Your doing the rite thing keep it up you will benefit.

3. Iain

Iain Guru

Definitely a good idea to save on a monthly basis. I have a pension that I pay into and split this money between investments and savings. Just in case!

4. mark m

mark m Hero

I am 43 and i am still going good i might sound old to you when you only 24 but you will get there :D:D .I have a small private pension but saving is hard when you have kids and most of my money has gone into bringing them up and having holidays can`t` take it with you

5. James

James Guru

I'm always saving. I guess it's a good thing. Always nice to look at it stacking up in your bank account!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5zi4xf

Advertisement