Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van sign writing Teesside

Graeme Broome

I'm getting a van in the next few weeks and want my logo, telephone number ect. on the van. I've never had this done before. Can anyone recommend somewhere in the Teesside area, and give me a rough idea on prices. Thanks

Find somewhere who can make up what you want in vinyl and then fit it yourself

Very easy to do

If not sure youtube it and it will make sense

You only need a spray bottle of soapy water a plastic spreader like you use for body filler and a stanley knife

I used ttgrafix to print my vinyl off. I found him very easy to use, he was happy to make lots of changes, he was inexpensive and when the vinyl arrived, it was bang on.

View attachment 4507

When i get my van i will use the local shop in the village next door

I like to spend locally if possible and they do a good deal to try and compete with these online companies

They make their biggest profits from fitting but i will do that myself

Have just been looking at Peugeot bippers..look like a decent size small van and they are cheap enough

I've found using magnetic signs they will eventually damage the panel paintwork behind them.

I use magnetic signs, because I can't bring myself to deface my beloved T4 :hiding:

the first magnetic signs i got, when i went onto motorway i lost one, couldnt get it back,

id love to put a wrap on mine, i think it will advertise what i have in my van to nick, so i havent

I'm getting a van in the next few weeks and want my logo, telephone number ect. on the van. I've never had this done before. Can anyone recommend somewhere in the Teesside area, and give me a rough idea on prices. Thanks
I think Some get there van done and you can't actually tell what service they are offering - keep it simple and clear is my advice

I used ttgrafix to print my vinyl off. I found him very easy to use, he was happy to make lots of changes, he was inexpensive and when the vinyl arrived, it was bang on.
Did you fit them yourself? Just been in touch with them now

I did. You will need somewhere dry and no breeze. Extra pair of hands is good too.

I've found using magnetic signs they will eventually damage the panel paintwork behind them.
I have found one or two tiny surface spots @Smurf on the paintwork under the signs. Think I'll do a google search and see if there is anything that can be done to protect the bodywork :specs

Back