Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Surflow pump onto 1/2 pipe

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Squeegee1

Hi I have taken a pump off my trolley that I don't use, and attempted to replace a broken pure freedom pump in my van.

The problem being I'm not sure what attachment I need to attach to the water pipe. The wingnut 90° one off the trolley is far to thin to clamp onto the pipe.

Hope this makes sence.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi I have taken a pump off my trolley that I don't use, and attempted to replace a broken pure freedom pump in my van.

The problem being I'm not sure what attachment I need to attach to the water pipe. The wingnut 90° one off the trolley is far to thin to clamp onto the pipe.

Hope this makes sence.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

https://www.asap-supplies.com/shurflo-pump-straight-wing-nut-fitting-509921?cid=748694303&adgpid=39320082876&itemid=&targid=pla-56128534817&mt=&loc=1007046&ntwk=g&dev=c&dmod=&adp=1o3&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIs5n2-eu11gIVp7DtCh2CIApPEAQYAyABEgK9y_D_BwE

Both the straight and angled connectors work with 1/2" ID reinforced garden hose.

Various 073.jpg

Various 072a.jpg

These couplings are available from Williamson Pumps here in the UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
On my old shurflo i used garden tap hozelock connectors and then on the hose hozelock connectors 

Easy to take apart then

Latest Posts

Back