Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working Good Friday

Nope never do regular work on bank hols. I would have done some one off work if any had come up but it didn't so day off for me.

i went out today, looked dull so wasnt sure, started to drizzle around 11am, dark clouds home i went, the sun is now shinning and day is good, i wish i kept out now, ill have to go out tomorow now. back out monday, gutter facia clean. thats all. Thats if i can move after all my easter eggs on sunday

i went out oblivious to the fact that it was bank holiday did the outsides of all my businesses wondering why no one was turning up. couldn't do any insides massively regretting the 6 o clock start now lol on the plus side i didnt have to do any insides for counting that as a win

Not me. Finished Thursday. Back on Tuesday. However I did have a ride from Norfolk down to Windsor in the lorry this morn on their bank holiday rate!

No windows today but 2 days of decorating ahead :-( Nothing on Monday but back at it on Tuesday.
im pretty sure there are laws on this kind of torture are you sure theres not a "window cleaning emergency" you have to attend to *cough pub cough"

Went out at 9 to do a conservatory roof an a realy bad first clean. Got asked by nabour on first if I would do there conservatory roof. No problem off I went to it. Got shouted at from a bedroom window behind. Would I come to price there's. Ended up doing four extra with three signing up for regular window cleaning.

No windows until tuesday

Been on holiday this week and got back last night

1 off jobs (fascias etc) today and a 1 off tomorrow morning then nothing..not doimg windows while everyone is on their easter break

However i still have 9 quotes to do tomorrow for fascias and roofs etc that i had enquiries about while on holiday

Silly season is definitely here

Conny cleaned, gutters vac cleaned, fascia cleaned, doors cleaned, windows cleaned, back pack packed in, exhaust on van split and to round it of client stood there watching me cleaning and didn't want any thing other than washing up liquid used to clean his plastics....

Conny cleaned, gutters vac cleaned, fascia cleaned, doors cleaned, windows cleaned, back pack packed in, exhaust on van split and to round it of client stood there watching me cleaning and didn't want any thing other than washing up liquid used to clean his plastics....
That customer wouldn't have had the job done then if it was me

Pay me to do a job but i decide how the job is done

No other trade would you let someone dictate to you how you do it

That customer wouldn't have had the job done then if it was mePay me to do a job but i decide how the job is done

Need the work at the moment Dave.. havent got that much on. Back out leafleting in the morning.

That customer wouldn't have had the job done then if it was mePay me to do a job but i decide how the job is done

Hairdresser /emoticons/wink.png

Back