Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

whose your biggest customer

my ones not housebound,drives a new berlingo . never tips . i always remember 1st time i did his windows,he said can u do insides?

i can do yes

well not today as i need to get the place tidyed,iv 2 friendly neybours i will ask them , but let me tell you one thing tho mate,,,,iv smoked in there for 20 years will that bother you ?

Not on my round,but recall having a massive work mate when worked in care. 25 stone plus probs.

He just about squeezed into my mr2 turbo for a lift home one day,seat belt was at full extension as we headed off.. And I then knew this was going to end bad.

When av pulled up he simply could not get out of the car,due to it being so low down. We were both in stitches as am pulling him out and he's rolling about in the seat, turning ever redder and closer to heart attack territory I remember thinking . Ended up on the pavement on his back before he was even fully out the car. Yup,he's got even bigger since.

Not on the windows but on the lorries years ago we had a huge driver. One day he pulled onto the weigh bridge to weigh his lorry. The operator weighed it quickly before the driver squeezed out then weighed it again as he walked to the office. 31 stone he was. Had to retire eventually cos his knees couldn't take it. He was called Big Barry for some reason.

Only one I can think of is an old handyman customer I used to have. She had those fat ankles that make her look like her legs are on upside down.

Latest Posts

Back