Schedule software

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Legend, Sep 30, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Legend

Legend Member

Do any of you guys use software or apps to book customers and arrange monthly schedule?cheers peeps

Advertisement
  2. Legend

Legend Member

Ps I'm using a diary and am looking for a better way,almost didn't book 3 regular customer for next month,not good lol

3. Chris Finley

Chris Finley Member

George

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

4. Calum Jennings

Calum Jennings Active Member

I was using round partner until I got sick of paying a monthly subscription. So I asked an experienced window cleaner friend of mine and he said to use RTV4 pro. It takes a little while to get your head around as its used on excel but once you have figured it out, it's a very good spreadsheet. They have also produced a PDF guide to help with everything you need to know.

http://robinson-solutions.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/round-tracker-version-4-pro-software.html?m=1

Costs £37 but like I said, it's better than paying £120 per year.

5. laddergarder

I've been using round partner for a while now and I am fairly impressed with it. It gives you round values, which helps me see where we are at and how much work I should be aiming to get done each week to keep us up to date with customers.

For one offs jobs like gutter cleaning, where I need to get quotes organised for every job, I use evernote, which is brilliant. I also use that for tracking employee hours, personal expenditure, customers calls and leads.

6. TolishAPurd

I might switch to a computor based system one day, but right now I use index cards in a box. Everyone has their set day. I can swap people to different days if needed. I have a section where I put pending jobs like first cleans and one offs, and then another slot where I put people that are awaiting placement on the round. Its works well. Minimal admin, and its very adaptable.

Welcome back laddergarder , not seen you for a while.

Advertisement