School Boy Error

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Paul, Aug 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

what i clown i have been, i havnt checked my water with my TDS for a few week (pure lazyness), so having a clean up of the van today decided to check it, it was at 37ppm :eek: can belive ive done this, so ive had a drive around my custys this evening to check everything was ok, thank god they were all good.
    needless to say i will be checking my water every few days ive learned my lesson i could of lost customers due to my lazyness IDIOT i am im well peed off with myself.

resin changed back to 0ppm :D

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

Naughty boy lol ,Got to 22 ppm before but never 37 ppm :p :p

3. Paul

Paul Guest

i couldnt belive it, i was in a rite peed off mood with myself 37ppm theres no excuse

4. harunh

harunh Legend

Lol this happened to me a few tyms but never got that high lol

5. Paul

Paul Guest

H you must have **** resin or 300ppm, you have 100 custys you been going 3 month give or take a few one off say 400 cleans, and its happened a few times how many times you changed your resin ;) :p

6. harunh

harunh Legend

twice now mate... but the first time i onyl filled it up half :s lol

but im still learning :p im getting another di bottle soon aswell ;) so il lsave loads of resin aswell :p

my ppm is 105-115ppm

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Are u not suppose to fill the di to the neck?

My tap is 042.. I checked a few weeks ago and tds was 001, I checked last week and it was 000? Anyway Iv been using wfp For nearly 2 months..

8. Paul

Paul Guest

Yeh I fill mine to 1 inch from the top it's lasted me around 3 month and my ppm is 111 out of the tap.
    I do quite a lot trad tho

9. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I would be like 80% trad.. And probably used 5000-6000 litres so far ( very rough estimate )

I did want to record all this so I knew what to expect but will do this next time.

Tho I might buy a small di when the ppm gets too high and use my 11lt to reduce my tap water from 042 then let the smaller di bring it to 000

10. Paul

Paul Guest

ive just kindly been given a 27L vessel off another windy so i have started filling it with the used resin the i will use that first to reduce the ppm, once its filled that is

Advertisement