Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger`s New Flow Control!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Not much use if you have your hose running up the inside of your pole like most of us do tho??

One of my poles I have hose on the outside so currently just pinch the hose to stop the water flow.

That new unger whatever it's called (pinch clamp trigger) works on the same principal as lets the hose run through whilst extending the pole and pinches the hose when you want to stop the water flow. However currentlyt if you do use a tap/trigger with the hose on the inside you still have to put up with hose loops which can be are a pain in the **** unless you use something like a aqua-dapter at the top of the pole instead.

Or you could use some of these chepo pinch clips instead.

I can see why backpack/trolleys user wanting more control over water flow; I don’t think saving a litre of water here & there is necessary with a larger tank in a van.

Richard

I have a small tank in the van so like to save pure where I can. To be honest the a-d on one of my main poles and using the pinch method on the other work well for me. I also don't like the look of that unger new tool to be honest too instrength so looking forward to seeing peter fogwell's new idea Jeff.

Peter Fogwell has something new and interesting in his pipeline for water control.

Always thought tugging your hose was not the best thing to do. :lol:

Just use the tap, works fine apart from the pipe needing replacing now from the pulling/ tugging.

Back