School,

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by rcproperty, Nov 26, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

had a school phone me up, as they wanted someone hse trained and crb check. going round to price it up today! should be fun!

Advertisement
  2. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Nice one mate, goo luck

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Nail em to the wall mate :)

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

looks like a fun one! about 2 days work i think. plus load of roof skylight windows to clean

5. A.K WINDOWS

did one last year made a killing on it 2 days trad.didnt ask for a single thing just turned up and blasted it of took them 5 months to pay like to$$ers

6. Posh

Posh Hero

My school takes 2 of us 2 days inside & out. Do it in hols so diddnt need anything. Good luck RC

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer this school is never shut for holidays it always has kids in it from 7am-6pm

8. mr shine

mr shine Guru

theres great money in schools ,last august i had a job powerwashing some foot paths and made the easiest money in a long time , they have since give me bi monthly cleans on there wheeliebins and thats 41 bins each time ,and 2 weeks ago i was asked to price up the windows on a section of the school which is all single storey so a handy days trad over the xmas holidays.good luck with that job rc

9. Solar Steve

Solar Steve Guest

I do a fair bit of work for schools, windows, gutters, Tarmac car park cleaning & sealing. Landed a £670 guttering job today on a school, to be done in january. will be a day for 3 of us.

I never have any issues getting my money as I'm sure now the local council funded schools have been pressurised by government to pay all invoices for local businesses in 30 days. Usually, I get my money within 14 days.

You go for it RC, it ain't their money so they don't really mind about the price. If you get them to believe in YOU, they won't mither about the price.

10. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

nice one, its good when you get into them, but its like all the big commercial work, it can be a little hard to get into, but once you into it thats it! more door open!

Advertisement