Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Small hose reel for trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cornishcraig

Hi

Im after a small hose reel for my trolley, I have used the one from wilkos but its internal spindal that connects to hose always drips and leaks.

Otherwise Im going to cannibalise my large claber reel for the internal spindal

HiIm after a small hose reel for my trolley, I have used the one from wilkos but its internal spindal that connects to hose always drips and leaks.

Otherwise Im going to cannibalise my large claber reel for the internal spindal
I recently took my wilko reel of the trolley because it kept leaking.

I replaced it with one from Homebase. £7!!! I bought 3 as I'm pleased with it

I took apart my claber reel and the spindle fitted perfectly, no more drips or leaks ! shame i had to take apart a £65 reel though!

I'll see if i can get replacement parts from claber.......

I'm sourcing the parts to build my own custom small reel as i can't seem to find anything that meet my needs.

Unfortunately there's not enough space in my car to bring my trolley with me anyway so it's not a priority right now.

Shout out if you want the crude drawings.

I recently took my wilko reel of the trolley because it kept leaking.I replaced it with one from Homebase. £7!!! I bought 3 as I'm pleased with it
I think I have the same one as you. Green one from homebase? Fits perfectly on my trolley.

Back