Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

More Snow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If our forecast is right, we got no more for the next 10 days and nothing below 0, and as high as 11! Lol

Yep you have gotta laugh mate, was gunna write this week off and start back monday then changed my mind and thought id get out and do a bit tomorrow, then this! typical British weather!

Dont ya just love it lol

Yes as high as 11, after working in minus 2 to minis 5, 10 degress will feel like summer mad aint it bro!

If our forecast is right, we got no more for the next 10 days and nothing below 0, and as high as 11! Lol
That'll prob change by tomorrow lol

The met office have got a lot to answer for :)

I reckon the government has altered the weather systems on purpose to try and get people to spend more

To get the country out of the triple dip recession .

Its the only explanation for this freakish weather .

Lol I thought that too!

People buying sledges, salt/grit, snow shovels, people panic buying grocerys etc etc lol

snow might be coming tonight, but then at weekend temps high of 10 degress, so will all melt away!

This will invetablluy cause flooding!

Holy smoke. Snows worse than last lot I hope it don't last. There's flakes coming down 2 inches across /emoticons/ohmy.png

Back