Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just purchased

J

justme27

Just got myself the big boy starter kit with the unger hi flo di system got it all set up water level is soft in my area was told my test should be reading 000 which it is but would like some advice on all aspects of wfp as novice would be to kind a word to use lol so all advice welcome and any links to videos or threads would be great as technology is not my speciality many thanks some of us might remember me as armagh27 new year new me bull sh1t lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Look on YouTube there are loads of videos showing different techniques practice on your own and friends and family look at them when they are dry , you will soon see if there is a problem , start at the top give the frame a good scrub rinse the frame top then do the glass rinse the glassstarting at the top of the glass and don't rinse the frame again you shouldn't go far wrong once you have a bit of experience you will get more confident with what you are doing hope it works out ok

Back