Second chances

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by boarcity, Aug 23, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

have you ever dumped a customer,only to later take them on and find it works out ok?

iv never took on again myself for fear that "once a wrong un always a wrong un "

[reason i ask is a fellow sent me an very friendly online request for a regular window cleaner, all is agreed,cheers mate etc - but then he gives me the address-uh oh - i stopped going there 2 yrs ago after slow payment/non payment and dog plop city . ]

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

I made a thread on here a while back boar. They are good as gold now. Easy payment, respectful etc. Sometimes they just need a bit of a kick up the aris, but the best part of it is that you can bump the price up, and they either take it or leave it- think of it as an ar$eh*le tax.

3. cheapncheerful

not had that yet boar as i too soft to dump em....mind you being on here has made me a bit harder these days.....

i do have one who did pay okay last time but not so sure what the future holds..i am in the process of dropping a few on the fact that i no longer clean unless arrangements are made for the money as i no longer collect..

of course...i have no intention of doing the aforementioned £75 job again....i think i will be ill....

i remember that tolish...and me likes the idea of an ars ehole tax...

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

thats reassuring to hear . i spose in the last 2 years my guy praps has grown up and had a pay rise and praps even turned into a tipper !

5. TolishAPurd

So long as you charge double on the first clean (cash on the day only) and the a'hole tax on every clean thereafter then you can go wrong mate. You can always ditch him a second time if he plays up. With the custy I'm talking about, his wifes awkwardness cost him an extra £60 a year. :thumbsup:

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Once a ahole always an ahole if you ask me as I'm the biggest ahole going :D

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

You gotta fight me for that title smurf..or ask my missus

8. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Once dumped I never go back....why bother when you are super busy anyway.

9. cheapncheerful

yeh i keep forgetting the double on first clean rule tolish....not any more...:D

10. TolishAPurd

Silly not too mate. It takes you longer-time is money. And it means you don't get ripped off by the spring cleaners.

Advertisement