Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Second Van Advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I was out cleaning windows last month and got talking to an old school friend. He was telling me he had a job delivering new vans for a big blue chip company. The vans were all new and ready to go but there was an issue with the adblue. He said the vans were VW Crafters and they couldn't find the source of the problem. It was probably a sensor but I have not read anything regarding it. fwiw

@P4dstar

new Peugeot expert medium wheelbase is now 1400kgs payload. Was setting an order for a new one and queried it. Apparently that’s the new norm.

worth a look as it’s the same as I think you have now. 
vans direct have a few in silver for delivery in Dec. 16k-17k before vat. 

@P4dstar

new Peugeot expert medium wheelbase is now 1400kgs payload. Was setting an order for a new one and queried it. Apparently that’s the new norm.

worth a look as it’s the same as I think you have now. 
vans direct have a few in silver for delivery in Dec. 16k-17k before vat. 
I have a Toyota pro ace as one of my vans which is the same van , not a bad van , mirrors are a bit small and you struggle to see the ground and behind at the same time but it’s a quite comfortable van and good on fuel , Ime using it myself at the moment until I get my new one .

I have two 3 D reels that are for sale but don’t have time to package them up at the moment , if you are interested later pm me 
I might be at the right price mate, I'll drop you a message in a sec. Looking at the finances we're probably gonna be into Feb before I have the 13-14k I'm planning to spend on the van itself so they'll probably be gathering dust here for a while. If you've got any work coming up Bristol way I could meet you somewhere and grab em though.

Just something else to do, to go wrong and cost. When I had the option of buying a van that didn't need it it was a no brainer to me.
Very true. I've got a customer who had issues with his Merc because of Adblu. He was in the motor trade, recently retired and bought it from one of his old suppliers. He reckons its because it was sat for too long and not driven.

Latest Posts

Back